This is my documentation of my procedure with the Alvi Armani clinic. The result is truly everything I ever wanted. I have taken many many photos in all conditions, out in the sun, with my hair soaking wet just out of the pool, my hair styled in countless different ways, blow dryed, with Gel etc.... So people can see truly how incredable my hairline looks.
Comparison Photos
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Before photos
These are my before photos before my procedure the Alvi Armani clinic.
Hi all....Here's my story: I had around two inches of recession in each of my temples. My father has a full head of hear and he's in his 60's and my grandfather has nice hair with receeding temples. Starting at age 29 I had three strip transplants with a surgeon in California totalling 2700 grafts. Just recently with the Alvi Armani clinc, 25oo FUE grafts in January 2008. I've always had thick wavy hair which allowed me to hide my receding hairline relatively easily. After my third transplant I was still unable to fully comb all my hair back due to the fact I was still thin in the temples and had a wide forehead lacking true temple points. Overall, the experience the Alvi Armani clinic was totally professional, I was treated first class, and the staff went above and beyond in every regard.
No comments:
Post a Comment