The Alvi Armani Result

This is my documentation of my procedure with the Alvi Armani clinic. The result is truly everything I ever wanted. I have taken many many photos in all conditions, out in the sun, with my hair soaking wet just out of the pool, my hair styled in countless different ways, blow dryed, with Gel etc.... So people can see truly how incredable my hairline looks.









Comparison Photos

Comparison Photos

Sunday, June 22, 2008

5.5 months post-op





9 comments:

Shadow7 said...

Please sir, i am begging you. Would there be any way i could contact you privately? My situation is very dire and very very similar to yours and im very young. Currently using harklinikken to prevent further loss and i know im getting surgery. Live in florida and im not rich but im going to spend every penny ill ever get to have what you have. Is there anyway i could speak with you? Dpa66666@yahoo.com is my email.

cosmoder said...

I have read your post.I found that your post is really mind blowing and very useful for human being.Hair TransplantThanks For this advice

Unknown said...

YOU ARE POSTED VERY WONDERFUL BLOGS ON THE SITE I LIKE IT..Hair Transplant in Pakistan

Unknown said...

Very nice blog.

hair transplant in india

Unknown said...

Very nice blog.

hair transplant in india

Sandy Gill said...

I agree with your views and ideas and I have some queries related with hair problem.
what are the different phases of micropigmentation?
How much it will cost if I will go for hair transplantation?
Hopping to receive an early reply.

Martinick Hair Restoration said...

Wonderful blog sharing.http://www.martinickhair.com.au

Unknown said...

I read your post and found it very informative with hair loss and restored hair styled pictures. What is hair transplant cost at your clinic for such transplantation?
Hair Transplant India

Mabroor Bhatti said...

FUE is comparatively a modern and better option to opt for as the scar is very minimal or totally absent.

Botox Cost in Manchester | Nose Surgery Job in Manchester