The Alvi Armani Result

This is my documentation of my procedure with the Alvi Armani clinic. The result is truly everything I ever wanted. I have taken many many photos in all conditions, out in the sun, with my hair soaking wet just out of the pool, my hair styled in countless different ways, blow dryed, with Gel etc.... So people can see truly how incredable my hairline looks.









Comparison Photos

Comparison Photos

Friday, June 25, 2010

One and a half year updated Photos

Here are my 1.5 year updated photos from my procedure with the Alvi Armani clinic. I took some dry photos from many different angels and some photos with muy hair wet. I'm Very Happy!!!!











9 comments:

Sonia said...

Hair Transplantation is a very complex process, it is better to do a substantial amount of research before undergoing this procedure. Try using the natural hair growth product : alo vera, and so on..

Unknown said...

I genuinely enjoy examining on this internet site , it contains wonderful content . “One doesn’t discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.” by Sunil Prajapati. Also read about Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction.

Martinick Hair Restoration said...

Nice and natural growth..

erhhairrestoration said...

Dr. Holzer has devoted the last 18 years to Scalp Reconstruction and Hair Restoration, hair transplants and pharmacological therapies for hair loss in women and men. hair loss treatment

satyamhairtransplant said...

Get the perfect treatment of your hair fall or baldness issue with hair transplant in India from the Satyam Hair Transplant Centre. We give you all types of the surgeries without leaving any scar.

Unknown said...

Are you interested to know the Hair transplant cost in Canada before going for this surgery then you can follow our website. We gives you best ever treatment without any complications.

Unknown said...

Anyone from you wants to know all the details about the FUE hair transplant then he/she can click on the given link and read our blog post. We provide you best information, that you're looking for.

LITTER BOX FURNITURE said...

hi!,I like your writing so much! share we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL? I require a specialist on this space to solve my problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to peer you.

Hair transplant in karachi
Best hair transplant in karachi

Amelia Rich said...


Another important and well Presenting article. Good facts and viewpoints. You do a great job, and your blog IS one of my favorites.


Hair Transplant Dubai